- All orders with a value equal to or greater than 49.99 € (VAT included) made through the website have free shipping.
- For orders with value less than € 49.99 (VAT included), the shipping cost is only € 3.66 + VAT in mainland Portugal and Islands (in the islands only up to 2kg).
- Currently we do not have from payment to collection service (cash on delivery).
- This promotion only applies to orders placed directly through the website. Orders with payment within 30 days (ex: Educational Institutions) are excluded and in cases where quotations are requested.
- Orders are shipped by the MRW carrier (Mainland Portugal and Spain) or by CTT Portugal ( Islands). On both carriers, customers will be informed of the tracking number to track their orders online.
- Delivery will be made at least 24 hours after order confirmation and respective payment (on working days, for orders completed by 3 pm).
- All orders completed and paid for by 3:00 pm will be shipped on the same day. Orders paid after that time will be dispatched the next business day.
Situations are excluded, namely, immediate breakdowns of any reference (s) or possible failures in the transport companies.
Note: In case of payment by Bank Transfer, the order will only be sent after the client sends the receipt to the email email@example.com or after confirmation by the bank, which, in this case, can take 24 / 48h. In this payment method, Electrofun has no control over the execution period of the banking transaction, which is the responsibility of the Client's bank.
Islands: Madeira and Azores
Shipping to Madeira and the Azores is done exclusively by CTT Portugal.
- For the Azores and Madeira, the estimated delivery time is 3 to 5 working days. Shipments to Corvo and Flores Islands can take up to 7 more business days than normal.
Shipping costs have a value of only € 3.66 + VAT, and free shipping after € 49.99 in purchases, in the case of islands weighing up to 2kg. If your order weighs more, you will be contacted and informed of the additional shipping cost.
Note: Delivery times are indicative and therefore are considered valid when there are no physical or structural impediments (for example: incorrect addresses or force majeure setbacks, such as strikes, lost connections, bad weather, etc.). The carriers do not deliver on holidays and weekends and it is not possible to choose a specific delivery time.
If we have any questions related to the order (delivery address, payment confirmation, products outside stock, etc.), we will contact the customer through our Customer Support. We will wait for a response for three business days. The order will not be shipped until we get a reply to our message. If we do not get a response within this time, we will cancel the order and refund the customer.
- Once the order is shipped, the customer will receive a confirmation email with a code (Tracking Number) to be able to locate and track the order on the carrier's website. To do this, just put the code you received in the "Consult your shipment" field at the top at www.mrw.pt . < br />
- The customer can also follow the status of his order, by logging into his account and clicking on the "My Orders" tab. When you click on the order, you will be provided with all the information related to it.
- Providing an incorrect or incomplete delivery address may result in its return to Electrofun, resulting in additional costs for the customer, so we recommend that he always make sure that the delivery address indicated when registering the order is effectively correct and complete. Once the order has been processed, it is not possible to change the delivery address or the billing data you have specified.
If you cannot find your order code, send us an email to: info @ electrofun .pt requesting this information.
All items are packed with Electrofun with the utmost care and protected in boxes by air bags or paper. So, we requestthat upon receipt of the order carried by our carriers, check the condition of the box (s) and always mention what you detect during delivery, such as: "Damaged box", "Box with drop marks", "Box without Electrofun tape", ... on the delivery receipt sheet, as well as check whenever possible inside the box (s) the contents of your order, so that in case of any damaged or damaged product If there is a fault, a service claim can be made immediately and insurance is activated to cover all damages / thefts.
However, after accepting the order and during the opening of the order, if you detect any damage caused by transport or lack of material, you will have to contact us via email immediately (on the day of delivery) in detail with description of the damage and proof photos, in this case of the products in question, of the box together with the identification label of the shipment / carrier and essentially of our used packaging, which we strive for quality every day.
In the event of failure to comply with this process, Electrofun declines any responsibility.
If you have selected to pick up your order at our physical store, you must wait for our confirmation email, and then pick up your order at the following time: Monday to Friday (working days ), from 10 am to 1 pm and from 2 pm to 7 pm.