Xiaomi Mi Box S
Android TV OS - Embedded Commander - Android Oreo 8.1 - 2.4GHz / 5GHz WIFI - Bluetooth 4.2 - 60 fps 4K HDR Video - Netflix 4K Compatible - KODI - Dolby Digital Plus and DTS 2.0+ Digital Out
We already have the new version of Android TV from Xiaomi with the new Xiaomi Mi Box S, which Netflix users will love. This time we find a redesigned line from the previous Xiaomi Mi Box, with a slightly less oval body and more square than its predecessor, a thickness of only 1.6 cm and a weight of 145 grams, slightly exceeding 177 grams of the previous.
With the Xiaomi Mi Box, we have everything we need in one device. It combines the best of the TV Box and an HDMI dongle, presenting a multitude of great options. Imagine being able to enjoy all the content of your Android devices on the big screen; you can play games on Google Play, watch movies you share on your phone, computer or tablet, view social networks, watch streaming videos ... In addition, you can connect a thumb drive to add content or purchase a gamepad like the Xiaomi Gamepad, as well as the possibility to combine other brands, such as the Ipega Bluetooth Multimedia Controller.
Android TV OS, Mirroring and Streaming Video
This Xiaomi Mi Box S has everything you need in a media player. Thanks to Android TV, in this case with Android version Oreo 8.1 able to update later, we have compatibility with thousands of apps like Netflix, YouTube, Play Music, Sky, Play Movies, HBO, Spotify, KODI, etc.
Regarding its technical features we have everything that had the previous Mi Box as the possibility to do Mirroring thanks to the DLNA connection, as well as Google Cast and Miracast to send the screen of our smartphone or tablet to our TV through Mi Box. TV. What's new is support for 4K HDR playback at 60 frames per second via the HDMI 2.0a port, improving 4K playback, Bluetooth 4.2 and new Dolby and DTS audio support that also improves your sound. Not to mention that it also features an improved PatchWall version, an artificial intelligence-based system that learns from your viewing and playback habits, and therefore suggests content based on your likes and dislikes, taking into account the reviews and comments of the movies.
A custom command
Xiaomi has thought of the comfort of its users and that is why it has adapted its control to their needs. It's a fundamental part of Mi Box S, as its command has two new buttons, one for Netflix, which opens the app directly, and one that can read "Live", so we can set it up for access. quickly to what we want.
On the other hand, we have another button for the native Google Assistant, which will allow us to search for voice content in a much simpler way through the command microphone, to request playback of the content we want.
• Minimalist Design in Black and Compact Size;
• Multi Language, Includes 68 Languages;
• Compatible with Netflix;
• 4K HDR resolution;
• Android TV OS Operating System (Official Android TV System).
• Brand: Xiaomi;
• Operating System: Android TV OS 8.0;
• Compatible Applications:
• Streaming Video: KODI 16.0, Netflix, Atresmedia Player, Youtube, RedBull TV and More;
• App Store: Yes (Play Store);
• Android games;
• Mirroring: Yes, Google Cast (Chromecast), DLNA, Miracast, PLEX;
• Google Home;
• System Security: Widevine L1 + PlayReady 3.0;
• Available Languages: Multi Language (Spanish, English, Portuguese, German, Chinese, Italian, French, Dutch, Russian and More).
• CPU: Quad-core Cortex-A53 2.0GHz;
• GPU: Mali T-450 750MHz;
• RAM: 2GB DDR3;
• Internal Memory: 8GB eMMC;
• External Storage: Compatible with External Hard Drives and Pen Drives via USB up to 2TB (FAT16 / FAT32 / NTFS).
• Resolution (Video Output):
• 4K HDR / 60-30fps;
• 2K / 60-30fps;
• Full HD / 60-30fps;
• HD / 60-30fps;
• Encoding (Supported Resolution):
• HDR10 / HLG HDR (Through Upgrade);
• V9P (4K x 2K 60fps);
• H.265 HEVC (4K 60fps);
• H.264 AVC (4K and 2K 30fps);
• H.264 MVC (Full HD 60fps).
• Supported Video Formats:
• RM / PMP / AVC / FLV / VOB / MPG / DAT / MPEG / MPEG1 / MPEG2 / RMVB / MPEG4.
• Supported Formats: MP3, FLAC, APE, ACC, OGG;
• DTS 2.0+ Digital Out;
• Dolby Digital Plus Surround Sound;
• Compatible with 7.1 and 5.1 Audio Systems;
• 3.5mm Jack Connection: Yes.
• Supported Photo Formats: JPEG / RAW / BMP / PNG / GIF / TIFF;
• Supported Subtitles: No;
• Remote Control: Yes, Bluetooth Remote Control (2x AA Battery Power);
• Voice Control: Yes, Through Remote Control;
• LAN connection: No.
• Wireless Connections:
• Bluetooth: Bluetooth 4.2;
• Wi-Fi: 802.11a / b / g / n / ac, Dual-band 2.4GHz / 5GHz Wi-Fi (Internal Antenna);
• Compatible with Xiaomi Gamepad and Xiaomi Mi Portable Mouse.
• HDMI: 1x HDMI 2.0a (HDCP 2.2);
• USB: 1x USB 2.0;
• 3.5mm Audio Jack / AV: 1.
• Power: 100 ~ 240V 50 / 60Hz Input, 5.2V, 2.1A Output.
• Dimensions: 10x10x1.6cm;
• Weight: 176.5g.
• 1x Xiaomi Mi Box S;
• 1x Bluetooth Command;
• 1x HDMI cable;
• 1x External Power Supply 5.2V 2A;
• 2x AAA Batteries;
• 1x Instruction Manual.