Basic Beginner Kit (Included Board)
This Starter Kit is especially made for those who are learning the programming and electrical circuit. The Kit contains basic electrical components such as LEDs, buttons, buzzer, heat sensor, steering motor and so on.
What is Micro:Bit?
The micro:bit is a small computer that allows you to be creative with digital technology. You can program, customize and control your micro:bit from anywhere! You can even use your micro:bit in all kinds of unique creations, from robots to musical instruments and more.
Half the size of a credit card, you'll be amazed at how much hardware each card has, including 25 red LEDs that can display messages. There are two programmable buttons that can be used to control games or stop and skip songs in a playlist. The micro:bit can even detect motion and tell you which direction it is going. It also uses Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) to interact with other devices and the Internet.
Note: The micro:bit is not included.
However, you may additionally purchase from ElectroFun:
• 1x Micro breadboard adapter:bit;
• 1x Transparent Breadboard with 83 x 55mm;
• 1x Battery holder for Micro:bit - 2xAA;
• 1x TowerPro Servo SG-90 Mini;
• 1x Temperature sensor TMP36;
• 1x Photoelectric cell;
• 1x MicroB USB cable;
• 1x Pack of 65 Breadboard Wire Packages;
• 1x RVB transparent LED;
• 5x Red LED;
• 5x Blue LED;
• 5x Yellow LED ;
• 5x Green LED;
• 1x 10K Trimpot;
• 1x Switch with automatic closing;
• 1x Mini speaker;
• 10x 100 Ohm resistors;
• 10x 10K Ohm resistors ;
• 5x Crocodile Jumpers;
• 1x 5V motor;
• 1x ASTUCE 120 NPN Transistor;
• 2x Diodes 1N4007;
• 1x 8-ring rainbow light emitter;
• 1x Acrylic Base Plate for Breadboad.