Joystick:Bit for Micro:Bit
(SEM IVA 15.04€)
This Joystick is an extension module for Micro:Bit. Contains a 4-way joystick and 6 undefined buttons. As soon as you insert the Micro:Bit into the center connector, it will become a freely programmable joystick. In addition, there is a spare part for other soldering I/O ports. You can do this yourself to target those IO ports and control more extension possibilities.
This Joystick: Bit is an extension module for Micro:Bit. Contains a 4-way joystick and 6 undefined buttons. As soon as you insert the Micro:Bit into the center connector, it will become a freely programmable joystick. In addition, there is a spare part for other soldering I/O ports. You can do this yourself to target those IO ports and control more extension possibilities.
Joystick: Bit is a game joystick based on Micro:Bit. It is very practical for users to extend different communication modules because it has extended connectors such as GVS, IIC, SPI, UART. In addition, it has an internal and external power supply.
What is Micro:Bit?
The micro:bit is a small computer that allows you to be creative with digital technology. You can program, customize and control your micro:bit from anywhere! You can even use your micro:bit in all kinds of unique creations, from robots to musical instruments and more.
Half the size of a credit card, you'll be amazed at how much hardware each card has, including 25 red LEDs that can display messages. There are two programmable buttons that can be used to control games or stop and skip songs in a playlist. The micro:bit can even detect motion and tell you which direction it is going. It also uses Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) to interact with other devices and the Internet.
• Development environment: Java Code Kingdoms script, Microsoft Blocks, Microsoft Touch Develop, Python.
• Contains the UART serial port;
• Contains the electrical component of GVS-Octopus software;
• Accommodates a joystick and 6 undefined keys;
• Receives the IIC connector, assumes the extension of the IIC communication module;
• Accommodates the SPI connector and supports the extension of the SPI communication module;
• Powered by 3 AAA voltage cells: 3.6V-4.5V not included;
• Measures: 103mm x 64mm;
• Weight: 54g.
• Supports Bluetooth 4.0 (based on Micro:bit);
• GVS connector support, compatible with Octopus ElecFreacks electrical component series modules;
• Intelligent cars with control;
• Users can use it to develop remote control robots, robotic mechanisms, and so on;
• User's Guide.
• 1x Joystick:Bit;
• 1x Acrylic Cover.
No customer reviews for the moment.
Pedro M. published the 25/01/2020 following an order made on 19/01/2020
Fiquei sem perceber se o joystick podia ser programado ou se tem que ser usado sempre em conjunto com uma placa micro:bit. O acrílico não tinha exactamente as mesmas dimensões dos botões, mas foi fácil de montar.
This is a heavy-duty joystick very similar to the ones in claw arcade games.
This is a Speaker Expansion Module designed for the BBC micro:bit.
This small Gamepad, adds arcade controls to your micro: bit, turning it into a mini game console.