Gamepad Module with Joystick and Buttons for Micro: Bit
(SEM IVA 12.36€)
This small Gamepad, adds arcade controls to your micro: bit, turning it into a mini game console.
Gamepad for Micro: Bit
This small Gamepad, adds arcade controls to your micro: bit, turning it into a mini game console. In addition, it integrates a buzzer for playing music and sound effects of the game.
It is powered by a 14500 lithium battery (not included), which can be recharged via USB connection.
What is the Micro: Bit?
The micro: bit is a small computer that allows you to be creative with digital technology. You can program, customize and control your micro: bit from anywhere! You can even use your micro: bit in all kinds of unique creations, from robots to musical instruments and more.
Half the size of a credit card, you'll be amazed at how much hardware each card has, including 25 red LEDs that can display messages. There are two programmable buttons that can be used to control games or stop and skip songs in a playlist. The micro: bit can even detect motion and tell you which direction it is going. It also uses Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) to interact with other devices and the Internet.
• Integrates a micro: bit connector for a direct connection;
• High quality joystick: dual channel analog outputs for precise positioning, one channel digital output for pressure control;
• Built-in battery and charging circuit: powered by a 14500 battery, rechargeable via USB connection;
• Battery indicator: Flashes 1/2/3/4 times indicating whether the power remains at around 25%/50%/75%/100%, respectively;
• Integrate 4 colored buttons;
• It has 2 side buttons, related to the A/B buttons of the micro: bit;
• Buzzer for playing music and sound effects of the game;
• Development resources provided.
• Operating voltage: 5V;
• Battery type: 14500 Li-ion;
• Dimension: 150mm x 50mm.
• A → 5 → ButtonA;
• B → 11 → Button B;
• C → 15 → Button C;
• D → 14 → Button D;
• E → 13 → Button E;
• F → 12 → Button F;
• X → 1 → Joystick X axis;
• Y → 2 → Joystick Y axis;
• P → 8 → Joystick press;
• Buzzer → 0 → Buzzer.
• 1x Gamepad Module with Joystick and Buttons for Micro: Bit.
No customer reviews for the moment.
This is a 1.8" Colorful Display Module designed for the BBC micro:bit.
This is a Speaker Expansion Module designed for the BBC micro:bit.
This Game HAT will transform your Raspberry Pi into a fantastic classic video game console!
4 other products in the same category:
This is the most anticipated universal Command, multi platform, ergonomic design and the highest quality Biwond brand!
Ergonomically designed for comfort and control. A command to control everything from consoles, PCs, smartphones, tablets, Android TV systems, among others, is the perfect ally.
This command is cross-platform compatible, so you may need to customize the buttons on each platform.