Bit: Command for Micro: Bit
(SEM IVA 26.02€)
The Bit: Command is an excellent device to power the Micro: Bit card and try it.
What is Micro: Bit?
The micro: bit is a small computer that allows you to be creative with digital technology. You can program, customize and control your micro: bit from anywhere! You can even use your micro: bit in all kinds of unique creations, from robots to musical instruments and more.
Half the size of a credit card, you'll be amazed at how much hardware each card has, including 25 red LEDs that can display messages. There are two programmable buttons that can be used to control games or stop and skip songs in a playlist. The micro: bit can even detect motion and tell you which direction it is going. It also uses Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) to interact with other devices and the Internet.
• Can be used as a command for another Micro peripheral: Bit, such as Bit: Bot;
• Can be used as a standalone (wireless) gaming console;
• Try various digital and analog inputs available, as well as speaker and NeoPixel outputs;
• Everything is already equipped: no cables or welding are required.
• Speaker: 0 Pin (*);
• Composite: 0 Pins (*);
• Joystick X: Male lead 1;
• Joystick Y: Male lead 2;
• Joystick button: Male lead 8;
• NeoPixel: 13 Pins;
• Red button: 12 Pins;
• Yellow button: 16 Pins;
• Green button: 14 Pins;
• Blue button: 15 Pins.
• 1x Edge connector for easy micro connection BBC: Bit;
• 1x ON/OFF button;
• 1x Blue power indicator;
• 6x multicolored RVB LEDs (also known as NeoPixels);
• 4x Square 12mm buttons with colored covers (red, yellow, green, blue);
• 1x Analog numbering input with Minimum, Maximum and Intermediate marking;
• 1x Analog joystick with X and Y movement and one pushbutton;
• 1x Miniature speaker.
No customer reviews for the moment.
This small Gamepad, adds arcade controls to your micro: bit, turning it into a mini game console.
4 other products in the same category:
The upgraded Input Shield for Arduino includes a two-axis mini-joystick (with moment switch) as well as four colored buttons (red, yellow, blue, green). The reserved interface of the APC220 Radio Data Module (SKU: TEL0005) and the Xbee interface are designed to make it easy to perform the wireless remote control button controller. The shield can easily be stacked on top of your Arduino boards. It can also connect with OLED2864 and OLED9664.