MakeCode Arcade Programming Console OK:D51 for Arduino
Programmable console for games created with Microsoft MakeCode Arcade (also Python and Arduino). Portable (Small) and Incredible Performance. Learn to program from the age of 8 in the funniest way: creating your own Arcade Games!
In Multiplayer games, 2 or more people can play at the same time. You can schedule a game in which players have to cooperate towards a common goal or the classic fight between them.
The Console Arcade OK: D51 allows you to gather up to 4 players at a time, joining them using dupont cables to communicate. We leave a simple tutorial at Academy.Bot: Multiplayer games with Makecode Arcade!
What is MakeCode Arcade?
The MakeCode Arcade editor was developed by Microsoft so that beginners from 8 years old can create Arcade Retro games to play on the browser or on portable consoles.
Find out: https://arcade.makecode.com/
Important: You must select the following hardware, which corresponds to this console model.
Step-by-Step Programming Manuals
You can also access manuals that will teach you step by step how to create various types of games with the console: http://academy.bot/arcade
• MultiPlayer function (Connecting via Dupont cable, not included)
• Rechargeable Battery and Micro USB Cable Included;
• Gyroscope (To Detect the Movements you make on the Console);
• 1.8 "Color TFT LCD screen;
• Audio Feedback Bell, with Volume Control Software;
• 6 Play Buttons, a Menu Button, a Reset Button and an On / Off Button;
• Translucent protector: Red color;
• 8MB of Flash Memory;
• SAMD51 microchip;
• 120Mhz / 192KB of RAM;
• 1 USB Programming Port;
• 1 12-Pin Input / Output Port.
Dimensions and Weight:
• Width: 9.8cm;
• Height: 4cm;
• Thickness: 1cm;
• Weight: 28.5g.
• 1x MakeCode Arcade Programming Console OK:D51 for Arduino;
• 1x Micro USB Cable.